Shahril appointed as Khazanah MD KUALA LUMPUR: Khazanah Nasional Bhd has appointed Datuk Shahril Ridza Ridzuan as managing director...
Tag Archive for: EPF
THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THAT THE RECENT BAILOUT OF THE BATTERSEA PROJECT BY PNB AND EPF TO THE TUNE OF RM 8.6 BILLION IS A GREAT INVESTMENT BY THESE TWO STATUTORY BODIES…THINK AGAIN. READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH. THIS IS YET ANOTHER OF THE IDIOT NUMEROUS SCHEMES TO SIPHON MONEY OUT OF OUR VERY POCKETS THROUGH EPF AND PNBHussein Abdul Hamid, , STEADYAKU47, battersea, EPF, PNB, 0
Ghost towers: half of new-build luxury London flats fail to sell Developers have 420 towers in pipeline despite up...
- Paul McCartney Carpool Karoke Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- Shahril, when you were CEO of EPF….did you know this? Monday, August 6, 2018
- CYNDI LAUPER : Strawberry Fields Forever. Sunday, August 5, 2018
- Melayu : by Syed Imran Thursday, August 2, 2018
- cakap cakap…Azmin Ali and the Selangor Report Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- EPF RM10.6billion”investment” in TJJR DIVERSIFIED (M) SDN BHD. WTF!!! Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Follow me on Flipboard
If everyone who likes our content helps fund it, it would help us bring more such content in the future. For as little as RM10, you can support 'steadyaku47.com', and it only takes a minute. Click the donate button if you intend to make a contribution. Thank you.